MAGNESIUM SULPHATE BOARDS | REVOLUTIONARY BUILDING MATERIALS
- ABOUT MGO BOARD
- COMPARISON ANALYSIS
Features of MGO Sulphate External Panelling & Flooring
Durability - High Resistance to the elements
- High impact strength
- Long lasting material
- Fire Resistant - Certified to 90 minutes vertical fire
- Great for bush fire prone areas
- Insect resistant - Termites and other insects will not touch it
- Water & Moisture Resistant - Great for flood prone or low-lying areas where plasterboard will just fall apart. It can keep its shape and character after soaking in water for a few days.
- Mould Resistant - Will not grow mould or mildew and will not soften in wet condition.
Non-Toxic Building Materials
- Asbestos free & Chloride Free
- No organic solvents
- No formaldehyde
- No toxic substances that can have a negative impact on human health, waterways, and the wider environment.
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other chemical and indoor environmental sensitivities.
MGO Board is environmentally friendly
However, the MgO product needs to carbonate (i.e. cure, over around 3 weeks at controlled humidity) and in doing so draws back some
90% of the Co2 it produced in manufacturing, making this a low 5% contributor of Co2 and without destruction of millions of oxygen
producing tress each year.